What’s The Right Price For PSD to HTML Conversion?
Written by Amit Pankaj on July 6, 2009
In the previous article “16 Good Questions to Ask before hiring PSD to HTML provider” we talked about all the questions to be asked while selecting a service provider. Now the next step in the process is to determine how much one should pay for the job and this is what we are going to discuss in this article.
In today’s economic condition, everyone is operating under limited budget. Many design agencies, designers and developers have outsourced their XHTML & CSS coding work primarily as a “cost-saving measure”. There are 200+ companies providing PSD to HTML conversion service these days. Unlike other services in web design and development, it is selling like a hot commodity. In fact, there is a dedicated website www.psdtohtmlcompanies.com which compares PSD to HTML companies and can assist you in finding the right provider as per your need and budget.
Factors affecting the conversion price:
There are many aspects, which determine the overall price of the code. Some of them are:
- Design complexity
- Turnaround time
- Feature set including browser compatibility, OS compatibility, w3c standard compliance, markup language and many more.
Choose the complete package
If you are looking for a quality code, it must have the following:
- w3c validated code
- Compatible with all major browsers including IE, FF, and Safari
- Compatible with all major OS including Windows, Mac and Linux
- Code must be hand coded
- Acceptable turnaround time
The Advantages of hiring an external company to code your design:
- Better and faster results. They are more focused on validation, accessibility and standards. Dedicated team results in quick turnaround.
- Variety of Options. Generally all providers offer a wide range of options
- Time Saving. Provider checks and makes changes to the code to make it compatible with all given browsers and OS combinations.
- Skilled Resources. Having worked in the same field over a period of time, they have mastered this art and possess great skills. They have better process and tools to accomplish the task.
If you don’t know which company should you hire or how much to pay, then I suggest you to visit www.psdtohtmlcompanies.com. They have a huge database of markup coders and you can refine & compare the data. The best part is you don’t have to fill different forms for different companies. There is only one form and you can send inquires to up to 10 providers.
Amit Pankaj works as a Senior Technical Writer with XhtmlCssCode. He specializes in Social Media, Content Management and SEO. XhtmlCssCode shares information and insight on PSD to HTML Conversion and integration with 3rd party CMSs like WordPress, Magento, Drupal and Joomla. Subscribe to our Blog RSS or you can follow us on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, also on Linkedin for updates on HTML Conversion Service.